Sitting on top of a heart-shaped vine, this fire opal is a deep fuchsia red with blue fleck. Pendant is made of sterling silver-plated brass. Hung on a 15” chain. Sold on Etsy.
- Dated: 17th–18th century
- Place of Origin: Thanjavur
- Culture: South Indian, Thanjavur
- Medium: steel
An odd, yet very beautiful variation of a Katar dagger with an European blade.
I think we can all just agree that dragons are pretty cool…
But dragon designs in film and on television are so vanilla. Look! Look at what we could have!
- Dragon Head - by “Veramudis"
- I’m Fabulous - by Katarzyna Marcinkowska “Grzanka" (Tumblr)
- Dragon Mounts - by “V4m2c4”
- Bluejay Dragon - by “Shinerai" (tumblr 1) (tumblr 2)
- Patterns- by “WhiteRaven" (tumblr)
- Last Ones - by “WhiteRaven" (tumblr)
- Classic Tabby Dragon - by Hillary Luetkemeyer “Hibbary"
- Minty - by by “Shinerai" (tumblr 1) (tumblr 2)
(Also these are all just incredible artists go shower them with attention.)
Greek/Roman Inspired Clothing: 2nd dress by Hana Touma, 3rd dress on ebay, 4th dress found here, 5th dress by Madame Gres ,6th dress by Kaufman Franco , 7th dress by J.Mendel, 8th dress by Madame Gres, 9th dress by Jean Desses, 10th dress by Marchesa, 11th dress by 33Jewls, 12th (last) dress by Samuelle Couture
Things I would wear were I a Goddess
fashion encyclopedia: Hanna Toumajean f/w 2014 couture
being adorable/sexy as hellin Was It Something I Said? (x)
And here to read our quotations is an actor who once said "I’m a great worrier. Truly. All the time, worry, worry, worry. Still asking myself, ‘will I ever make it?’"
Well, if the question was, ‘on to a channel 4 panel show?’ The answer is yes!
BASIL SODA Spring/Summer RTW 2015
House Lannister, feared throughout the Seven Kingdoms.